WINDOWS 10 activation 0xc0000022 error
You have got 0xc0000022 activation error during the activation process? Below are the solutions to this issue.
CAUSE OF THE ERROR:
This error message indicates that there is an issue with access rights and it can occur if the Software Protection Service is stopped or damaged.
- Start Software Protection Service
– Press Windows logo key + R, type services.msc.
– Search for Software Protection. Check the current status of the service. If it is stopped, start it.
– Restart your computer and try activating again.
If your Windows is still not activated and you have got another error message, please send us these two screenshots:
- The screenshot of the error message you are getting (blue windows with error number):
- The screenshot of your System page (Right-click on Windows flag, then click on system and take a screenshot of the “Windows specification” part” so we can see the version of your Windows).