WINDOWS 10 activation 0x800f0805 error
You have got 0x800f0805 activation error during the activation process? Below are the solutions to this issue.
CAUSE OF THE ERROR:
This error is caused by corrupted by the problem with Windows 10 update or corrupted update or system files.
- Update your Windows 10 to the latest version 1909 or 2004:
When you Windows is updated, restart your PC and enter the key again to activate it.
- Run Update Troubleshooter
- Press Windows key + I to open the Settings app
- Select Update & Security.
- Choose Troubleshoot from the left panel
- Expand Windows Update Troubleshooter and click ”Run the troubleshooter”
When you finish the process restart your PC and enter the key again to activate it
- Reinstall your Windows 10 – install the version that the key is for.
Download Windows 10 and go to the clean installation and choose your version of Windows:
When the installation is finished enter the key to activate your Windows.
If your Windows is still not activated and you have got another error message, please send us these two screenshots:
- The screenshot of the error message you are getting (blue windows with error number):
- The screenshot of your System page (Right-click on Windows flag, then click on system and take a screenshot of the “Windows specification” part” so we can see the version of your Windows).