WINDOWS 10 activation 0x80041023 error
You have got 0x80041023 activation error during the activation process? Below are the solutions to this issue.
CAUSE OF THE ERROR:
- This error indicates OEM license can’t be activated
- Windows is trying to use the BIOS stored key
- Fresh installation of Windows 10 Pro– install the version that the key is for.
Go to the link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/software-download/windows10
Download Windows 10 and go to the clean installation and choose your version of Windows:
When the installation is finished enter the key to activate your Windows.
- Use SLMGR to activate your Windows 10
- Press Windows key + R
- Type “cmd” and press Ctrl + Shift + Enter
- Once you open Command Prompt, type the following commands:
- Restart your PC and see if it is activated.
If your Windows is still not activated and you have got another error message, please send us these two screenshots:
- The screenshot of the error message you are getting (blue windows with error number):
- The screenshot of your System page (Right-click on Windows flag, then click on system and take a screenshot of the “Windows specification” part” so we can see the version of your Windows).