Find and fix registry problems:
- Invalid paths
- Invalid Fonts
- Obsolete Start Menu Items
- Disabled Application Paths
- Help Files invalid
- invalid shared DLL
- References to invalid launched automatically at startup programs
- Inputs invalid known DLL unused software
- Invalid File Associations
- References COM / ActiveX disabled
- Look in the registry – The search function allows finding all the registry entries related to uninstalled application. Enter a keyword just as the program name or the folder where it was installed to find all registry entries related to this program.
- Compress and defragment the registry files for faster access to registry data.
- Create registry snapshots to compare two statements registry and create “undo” and “redo” files for any modified key.
- Backup and restore all or part of your registry – Before making any changes, Registry First Aid automatically creates a backup of the registry point. After making changes, all changes are saved.
- Save the list of invalid entries found in a text file.
- Print the list of invalid entries.
- Schedule automatic registry scans the frequency and time you want.
There are no reviews yet.