- For 1 device only
- Compatible with almost any PC or laptop
- To be installed and activated as a full version of Windows 10
Windows 10 Enterprise is the recommended solution for medium and large businesses – it contains all the features of Windows 10 Professional but also employs important security and management instruments that are essential for the smooth functioning of more complex company structures.
The main differences between Windows 10 Pro and Windows 10 Enterprise lie in security, as this is where larger companies are most sensitive. Enterprise brings Windows Defender Application Control, Guard functionality, and Advanced Threat Protection (ATP). Another very important advantage of Enterprise over Pro is the Device Health service in Windows Analytics which allows users to identify and remediate device-level issues, such as common crashes.
Other features that Windows 10 Enterprise introduces are:
- - Management and deployment – Direct Access (allow remote users to access internal networks over a VPN-like system that establishes a bidirectional Internet connection); AppLocker (permit administrators to restrict app access on mobile devices); Managed User Experience, Microsoft Application Virtualization (App-V), Microsoft User Environment Virtualization (UE-V);
- - Security – Credential Guard, Device Guard;
- - Windows fundamentals – Windows to Go, BranchCache.
Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC aim at providing system stability by reducing changes to Windows functionality, keeping only security updates and bug patches. As a result, it does not include a number of applications that require regular updates, such as:
- Microsoft Store
- Windows Ink
- Microsoft Mail
Windows 10 Enterprise will help your company manage workloads better, reduce stress for system operators, provide advanced security features to your IT environment and bring great results in no time.