Enhanced protection with device performance booster
Our Standard security plan offers powerful protection from viruses, malware, and ransomware – but also includes performance tools to get your devices running quickly and smoothly, remove useless software, and keep your apps up to date.
- Advanced security with anti-phishing and firewall included
- Clean-up and app management tools to optimize performance
- Safe Money feature to protect your online payments and transactions
Multi-device security is designed to keep pace with your digital life.
Our new vision for cybersecurity
We recently created a new security platform that goes way beyond antivirus. Our new streamlined portfolio includes a range of plans — with brand new names — that provide increasing levels of protection. Plans contain both newly-developed and time-tested features that fall into the categories of Security, Performance, Privacy, and Identity.
Improved interface and experiences
Based on customer feedback, we’ve completely redesigned the user experience — and introduced an elegant new interface — to make everything easier to use.
Everyone has the right to be safe from cyberthreats. Experience the feeling of complete security with four-layer protection that detects and blocks threats in real-time — 24/7.
Embrace your need for device speed. Our optimization tools liberate your devices of junk and stuff you don’t require. So they start up faster and perform better.
Live your online life without fear. From webcam protection to security for your chats, photos and accounts, we guard every corner of your digital world.
What does “beyond antivirus” mean?
“Beyond antivirus” refers to our very latest technologies and features that do more than just protect devices from viruses and malware.
- Besides traditional cybersecurity, we also offer cutting-edge privacy protection, device-boosting performance tools & Identity protection services
- This reflects today’s changing digital threat landscape, and changing user needs
- 1-in-2 Internet users today are worried about social media hacking — which illustrates perfectly why “beyond antivirus” is needed