- Make high quality video montages
- Modern & Easy to Use
- Add creative features (filters, text, music)
- 4K editing support
- NEW! Up to 100 Video Tracks
- NEW! Enhanced Video Stabilization
- NEW! Adjustable Track Size
The best video editing software!
Create amazing videos easily using Filmora’s wide range of powerful editing tools. Filmora’s delightfully intuitive design makes it easy for anyone to become a great video editor.
Creative Features: Make your videos stand out
- Filters and Overlays: Transform your video with a variety of filters and graphic overlays.
- Text and Titles: Communicate using a huge selection of titles, openers, and lower thirds.
- Motion Elements: Drag and drop moving graphics into your video.
- Transitions: Combine multiple videos and images seamlessly.
- Music: Choose the perfect royalty free song from a library of music made by real artists.
4K Editing Support : Edit and export videos at resolutions of up to 4K.
GIF Support: Import, edit, and export .GIF files.
Noise Removal: Remove unwanted background noise easily.
Reverse: Flip your clips and play them backwards.
Social Import: Import photos and clips directly from Facebook or other social media platforms.
Precision Speed Control: Make your clips up to 100 times faster or slower. Perfect for time lapses.
Frame by Frame Preview: Jump through your audio and video tracks one frame at a time for precise editing.
Color Tuning: Adjust the white balance and dynamic range of your clips.
Pan and Zoom: Add panning and zooming movements to still footage.
- Picture in Picture (PIP): Layer multiple video clips using the Picture in Picture track
- Audio Mixer: Adjust the audio of each indivdual track on your timeline.
- Advanced Text Editing: Edit the color, size, font, and even animation of your text and titles.
- Green Screen: Change your background and create special effects using the Chroma Key (Green Screen) tool.
- Screen Recording: Easily record the screen of your computer and webcam.
- Split Screen: Play two or more clips simultaneously.
- 3D Lut: Choose from a selection of color grading presets inspired by popular movies.
- Video Stabilization: Eliminate the effects of camera shake.
- Tilt Shift: Draw focus to one part of a clip by strategically blurring the rest.
- Audio Separation: Detach your audio from your video clip and edit it separately.
- Scene Detection: Have Filmora scan your clips for scene changes to save yourself time.
- Audio Equalizer: Fine-tune your music and audio tracks.
- PIP Blend Modes: Blend your PIP image with your main video track in creative ways.
- Background Blurs: Replace the black bars surrounding your video with blurry images.
- Auto Crop/Resize: Automatically crop or resize photos to fit the aspect ratio of your video project.
Audio controls: Trim, Split, Volume, Fade in, Fade out, Voice over, Pitch, Equalizer
Video controls: Trim, Hue, Aspect Ratio, Crop, Rotate, Brightness, Saturation, Contrast, Merge, Speed
Editing & Performance
NEW! Up to 100 Video Tracks
Organize your media in up to 100 full video tracks and create compositing effects. Apply filters, transitions, and other effects to any track.
NEW! Faster Import and Export
Import and render media at a higher speed.
NEW! High Resolution Previews and Snapshots
Preview your video with more clarity and capture high resolution still frames.
NEW! Enhanced Chroma Key
Achieve better results with a green screen tool that gives you more control.
NEW! Enhanced Video Stabilization
Smooth out shaky footage with the upgraded stabilization tool.
NEW! Adjustable Playback Quality
Reduce the resolution of your video preview for a smoother editing experience without affecting the quality of your exported videos.
NEW! PC/Mac Cross-Compatibility
Start projects in a Mac or PC version of Filmora9 and continue working on them in either OS.
NEW! Enhanced Waveforms
Edit audio cues with more visible audio waveforms.
NEW! Envelope/Keyframe Audio Editing
Adjust the volume of an audio clip within the timeline, using keyframing to make multiple adjustments within one clip.
NEW! Up to 100 Audio Tracks
Organize your music, dialogue, and other audio clips in up to 100 timeline tracks.
NEW! Adjustable Track Size
Choose from 3 track sizes: small, normal, and big. Larger tracks are especially useful for audio editing as the waveforms become larger.
NEW! Adjust Clips within the Video Preview
Flip, rotate, scale, and move any video clip or image within the preview window.
|Platform||Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 10|
- 64-bit operating systems Only
- Processor: Intel i3 or better multicore processor, 2GHz or above
- RAM: At least 3GB physical RAM (8GB required for HD and 4K videos)
- Disk: At least 2GB free hard-disk space for installation (SSD-Solid State Disk recommended for editing HD and 4K videos)
- Screen Resolution: 1366*768 or better
- Internet connection is necessary for software registration and access to online services like Effects Store
Supported Input Formats
- Video file MPEG-1/2: (.mpg, .mpeg, .m1v, .m2v)
- Video fileo MPEG-4: (.mp4, .m4v, .3gp, .3g2, .3gp2)
- Video file QuickTime: (.mov codé avec le codec H.264, MPEG 4 ou MJPEG uniquement)
- Video file caméscope: (.dv, .mod, .tod, .mts, .m2ts, .m2t)
- Flash Video file: (.flv, .f4v)
- Windows Media video file: (.wmv, .asf)
- Audio Visual Interleave (.avi)
- Matroska video file: (.mkv codé avec le codec H.264, MPEG 4 ou MJPEG uniquement)
- HTML5 Video file: (.mp4, .webm,. ogv)
- Unencrypted DVD titles: (.vob, .vro)
Audio formats: .mp3, .m4a, .wav, .wma, .ogg, .flac, .aac, .aif, .aiff
Image formats: .jpg, .png, .bmp, .gif, .tif, .tiff
Supported Output Formats
- Format Common video/audio.mp4, .wmv, .avi, .mov, .f4v, .mkv, .ts, .mpg, .3gp, .webm, .gif, .mp3
- Format 4K: .mp4, .mov, .mkv
- Devices: iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, iPod, Galaxy S, Android Generic, Nexus,PS4, Xbox one, Wii, Sony TV, Smart phone
- Social Network: YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo
- DVD: DVD disc, DVD folder, ISO disc image file