WINDOWS 10 activation troubleshot 0xc0000022
WINDOWS 10 activation 0xc0000022 error
You have got 0xc0000022 activation error during the activation process? Below are the solutions to this issue.
CAUSE OF THE ERROR:
This error message indicates that there is an issue with access rights and it can occur if the Software Protection Service is stopped or damaged.
- Start Software Protection Service
- Press Windows logo key + R, type services.msc.
- Search for Software Protection. Check the current status of the service. If it is stopped, start it.
- Restart your computer and try activating again.
If your Windows is still not activated and you have got another error message, please send us these two screenshots:
- The screenshot of the error message you are getting (blue windows with error number):
- The screenshot of your System page (Right-click on Windows flag, then click on system and take a screenshot of the "Windows specification" part" so we can see the version of your Windows).