WINDOWS 10 activation troubleshot 0x8007139f
WINDOWS 10 activation 0x8007139f error
You have got 0x8007139f activation error during the activation process? Below are the solutions to this issue.
CAUSE OF THE ERROR:
Sometimes Antivirus/Malware/Adware programs mark Microsoft Windows installer files as spam and block it from installing.
- Disable any installed Antivirus/Malware/Adware Program Temporarily
- Verify Windows Firewall Settings
> Hold Windows Key + R and Type Firewall.cpl
> Click OK.
> Click on “Turn Windows Firewall On or Off”
> In Private network Setting, select “Turn off Windows firewall (not recommended)”
> Do the same for Public Network Setting.
- Press OK.
Note: After the issue is resolved you must turn the Windows Firewall on.
- Checking for Windows Defender Service
- In the cortana search field box type "msc".
- Right click on program listed in the search result and run it as administrator.
- Search for Windows Defender in the list and check if the Status column is blank or not.
- If it is blank, then right click on Windows Defender and select Start.
- If it doesn’t get started, then just change the startup to automatic and restart the computer again.
If your Windows is still not activated and you have got another error message, please send us these two screenshots:
- The screenshot of the error message you are getting (blue windows with error number):
- The screenshot of your System page (Right-click on Windows flag, then click on system and take a screenshot of the "Windows specification" part" so we can see the version of your Windows).