WINDOWS 10 activation troubleshot 0x80041023
WINDOWS 10 activation 0x80041023 error
You have got 0x80041023 activation error during the activation process? Below are the solutions to this issue.
CAUSE OF THE ERROR:
- This error indicates OEM license can’t be activated
- Windows is trying to use the BIOS stored key
- Fresh installation of Windows 10 Pro– install the version that the key is for.
Go to the link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/software-download/windows10
Download Windows 10 and go to the clean installation and choose your version of Windows:
When the installation is finished enter the key to activate your Windows.
- Use SLMGR to activate your Windows 10
- Press Windows key + R
- Type “cmd” and press Ctrl + Shift + Enter
- Once you open Command Prompt, type the following commands:
slmgr /ipk <Windows Key>
- Restart your PC and see if it is activated.
If your Windows is still not activated and you have got another error message, please send us these two screenshots:
- The screenshot of the error message you are getting (blue windows with error number):
- The screenshot of your System page (Right-click on Windows flag, then click on system and take a screenshot of the "Windows specification" part" so we can see the version of your Windows).