Troubleshoot Windows 10
Important information for the activating process of Windows 10:
- The key cannot be used to upgrade from old systems like Windows 7 or 8
- Please do a clean installation of Windows 10 and make sure you have the latest updates before trying to activate (latest version 1909 or 2004)
- If you do not have same version of Windows as the key you purchased (Windows 10 Home, or Windows 10 Pro) the key will not work.
- Windows 10 Pro N and Windows 10 Home N are NOT the same as Windows 10 Pro and Windows 10 Home, and therefore can not be activated with keys for Windows 10 Pro and Windows 10 Home. In case you have Windows 10 Pro N or Windows 10 Home N and want to use one of our keys, you will need to reinstall your Windows.
- If you have OEM key, you cannot use it to upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro, only Retail key can do that.
- If you have done all the steps mentioned and still have issues with activation, please prepare the following and send it to us on live chat or email email@example.com
- Your order number
- The screenshot of the error message you are getting (blue window with error code)
- The screenshot of your system page (Right-click on start button, then click on system and take a screenshot of "Windows specification" part" so we can see the version of your Windows).