Kaspersky is one of the largest virus protection service providers in the world. However, with their comprehensive product lineup, the users get confused between which one suits their needs.
Even though all the products offer the highest standards of protection. All of them are perfect at the price they are being offered. It all boils down to the individual’s requirements and purpose of buying the software.
The Kaspersky mainly offers three types of products,
- Kaspersky Total Security
- Kaspersky Internet Security
- Kaspersky Antivirus
In this blog post, we will discuss all three products in detail with their key differences and features offered by them.
It is the higher-end version of the Kaspersky product line up. This software is specially designed to deliver protection against all the miscellaneous cybersecurity threats. Below are the leading features of the product.
- The software possesses all the leading features such as safe kids and parental control, password manager, free VPN, bank-grade encryption, etc.
- This software delivers protection without slowing down the whole device.
- The safe kid features help parents to ensure the online safety of the child.
- The password manager helps you manage your online credentials. The businesses can benefit a lot from such features.
- The free VPN is also available. It encrypts all the data you send and receive from your device.
The additional security features provided by it makes it a bit costlier than other Kaspersky products. The current market price of the software is €39.99. But, we are offering it only at €19.95. The shoppers save €20.04. The best buy link to the product is given down below.
It is a dedicated virus protection software specially designed to protect from all the threats of the internet. This software has almost the same level of internet protection capability as the Kaspersky Total Security.
The total number of features becomes the key deciding factor. The Kaspersky Total Internet Security program has less features than Kaspersky Total Security.
- The Internet Security program does not have features such as password manager, parental control, and file protection features.
- It protects your devices from all the threats of cybercriminals.
- Online data theft and spyware can be stopped with this software.
- The software blocks unauthorized access from your webcam. Webcam protection is becoming the most important these days.
And as a result, the price point of this product is also low as compared to the Total Security program. The current market price of Kaspersky Internet Security for 1 device 1 year is €39.99. But we are offering this program for as low as €11.90. The direct discount of €28.09 is available for the shoppers. The link to buy the product is given down below.
And finally, let’s discuss the lower end product of the Kaspersky product lineup. Kaspersky Antivirus is an essential software product that simplifies the protective measures for your computer. Below is a list of features and capabilities of this product.
- If you are looking for basic virus protection for PC, then it is the right choice for you.
- It protects against the threats from all types of Malware, viruses, ransomware, trojan horses, spyware, crypto lockers, etc.
- The software scans your computer in real time without harming the performance of the computer.
- It can detect the virus before it enters your computer.
- As it is a low-end program from Kaspersky, the list of features available in the product are fewer than other products.
We are availing the Kaspersky Antivirus for 1 year 1 device for as low as €10.20. The market price of the product is €19.99. The direct discount of €9.79 is available. The shoppers can also get better deals with an increasing number of devices. The discount link of the product is given down below.
The bottom line
Kaspersky has done a great job of availing different products with different price segments. All these products do a great job protecting your data from all the threats of the internet.
All the products are designed for different users with different requirements. The users can select the best according to their budgets. Now it’s up to users to select the best according to their requirements.
Thanks for reading till the end. And we hope to see you around for our other blog posts too.